for some reason i have developed a very, very sincere phobia of flying. i used to love it as a child - then went through an air pocket (where the plain falls a few hundred feet but it is actually normal and routine) and then i started to dislike flying, but i could handle it. i just wouldn't enjoy take off or turbulence (even though i never liked turbulence). However, since I started suffering from anxiety and symptoms (especially health anxiety) my fear of flying has got the stage that i feel that i would break down if i had to even sit on a plane that was moving on the runway. i've worked out if i was to fly it, it wouldn't upset me much. i think it's gotten worse because of the air france event and since i often go to rio with air france i think that could have been me - and it also my worst nightmare.
i was just wondering if there's any advice out there atall? since i've never had a phobia before that has been this limiting, also i know you have to want to get better, but at the moment i just can't seem to persuade myself that the fear is not completely out of proportion to the risk!
any advice on how to cope / start to deal with it / where to or how to seek help would be greatly appreciated!

p.s forgot to mention i am meant to be going on a plane early next year so have time but am already worried for it!