It has been a while since I have been on this forum. I feel like I am not worrying about my health very much and things have been pretty good on the surface. The problem is that I am still having many physical symptoms. I still have lots of nerve pains in my fingers and toes, a feeling of something being stuck in my throat, joint pains, IBS-like issues, GERD pains and the feeling that my speach is slurred. From years on this board I know that all these symptoms can be anxiety related as oppossed to MS, ALS, tumors or God knows what else, but i am worried/suprised to have them in the absense of obvious panic or relentless worry. Strangely, this lack of worry and existance of the symptoms is starting to make me worry that I do have something wrong with me. How is that for irony, not having panic is starting to give me panic. Anyway, if anyone can talk to me about the physical symptoms they have and if they get them while seemingly not having anxiety, that would be great. Also if anyone can talk to me about repressed anxiety or just talk to me to let me know that I am not fatally ill, that would be great too.