Ive read quite a few posts about chest pains etc, i get a few pains in my chest when i have a panic attack, but i dont get them any other time even when im anxious. But today i had a funny feeling in my chest that lasted about 10 seconds if that, and it has freaked me out thinking its a sign to watch out for either a bigger, sharper pain, and im thinking its a warning sign before a heart attack or something. All i was doing was stood in my kitchen watching the tv whilst washing up, and i sort have had a ripple feeling in the centre of my chest between my breasts, followed by a really deep pulling aching feeling, like i said only lasted seconds, but it froze me to the spot, i had a slight wave of panic, went just as quick, but since that happened about 2 hrs ago ive been really frightened to take a deep breathe because the sensation has left me feeling if i take it deep breathe its going to catch me with a bigger pain if that makes sense. I just wondered if anybody else has experienced anything like this b4?? I am going to go to GP on monday cuz i am fretting quite abit about this. Thanks for any replies, Debs xx