I had an echocardiogram done about 1 month ago, but I never got any of the results. Should I hold off from exercise until I get the results? Doctor told me not to exercise but that was before the echo, she hasn't contacted me since. I tried emailing her, but apparently she is on vacation. I am really worried about my health, and want to play sports without having to worry about sudden death?

Also the ECHO Tech didn't instill much confidence into me, because she was having a conversation while doing my echo. She then asked me why I was there, and I told it her it was because my general doctor had found a heart murmur, she went on to tell me I didn't have anything, and said I am good to go. I assumed that was it. I continued on playing sports, and still felt a bit dizzy and felt short of breath while playing, but I brushed it off as anxiety, and then it hit me, I have never gotten the results for either the holter monitor or the echo? I just don't know what to do now. Dam doctors are never clear with me. One tells me I have a murmur the other tells me I don't. They left me without closure.