Just a short story on really how it all began for me.

If you have bad anxiety troubles when reading about .. Drugs or Alcohol or anything tragic then i suggest you probably dont read on, just to clarify that this is a (Short) story on how i think changed my life completley.. please tell me what you think afterwords i'd like to hear your comments and input. It may not be the full story because when i think or try talk about it i get very emotional and it is a very big deal what happened to me.

I was thirteen, and just moved house to more of a rough area.. there was a girl next door who i'd known when i was alot younger so we got re aquainted. Which was a very bad idea. So i started hanging around with the groupd she knew and they smoked alot of cannibas, i started to rebel and i'd get grounded and i would jump out of my window just to go out and binge drink all night. I started getting sexually active and i got forced into my first time with a boy who i thought i was inlove with.

(The day it happened)

I woke up in the afternoon to an empty home, i got up and got dressed, then i heard tapping and banging on my bathroom window, so i went down to my back garden and there were all my ' friends ' throwing stones at my house. I was grounded that very day but this is an example of how they had a bad effect on me, and they soon got me to go out. We started heading to a dead end of our estate. We all sat in a circle and one of the older girls got out a bag of cannibas from her pocket and started waving it about. Everyone started cheering and getting crazed. I sat there very confused.. because i was the newest member of our 'group' i didnt get much attention i was sheep.. a black sheep if that. So the oldest girl started rolling this drug into a cone shape and she started naming who could smoke some after her. I was surprisingly third. Which wasnt bad for me at the time (Obviously) . So when it came my turn there was a big amount left, so i started smoking it all really fast and really hard. Taking it back not letting anyone else have any. I wanted to look big ofcourse and be the best.

(I thought i was going to drop dead!)

After a while i sat there and started hullicinating .. i cant remember alot but i remember someone saying 'uh oh' i walked around and i felt very ill .. everything slowed down and my mouth went serverely dry i couldnt breathe and i could hardly talk, after this i felt like i was going to faint, i started begging for water and they all stared back at me puzzled. My whole body felt as if .. i had bad pins and needles.. thats the only way i can describe the feeling i got. It was so scary i couldnt breathe and i was exremeley histerical. My heart was racing and my body was closing down. I needed medical help and fast.

I cant write on but i did get help. Im still not sure how it all happened but it was very scary and i wont go near drugs or alcohol, if i even smelt cannibas from a distance i'd break down and cry. It had a huge effect on me and my body but i learnt when i was young and if i didnt i wouldnt even wanna think where i'd be right now. Im no longer friends with that group and im living in a much nicer area and im a changed person.

Ruby. x