Looking for research participants!

My name is Elodie OConnor and I am conducting a research project under the supervision of Associate Professor Petra Staiger as part of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree.

My study involves completing an anonymous questionnaire with questions on emotion regulation, personality, and anxiety. It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete, and your responses will be anonymous. If you are over the age of 18, I would greatly appreciate your involvement in this study. However, your participation in this study is voluntary.

Please note that completion of the questionnaire is an indication of your consent to participate in this study. As this study is anonymous, please do not provide any identifying information.

If you would like to participate, an online questionnaire can be found at: http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/elodie

Alternately, you can contact me at elodie@deakin.edu.au, if you would prefer a paper copy of the questionnaire that you can complete and post back to me.

Thank you for your help; your time is very much appreciated. Elodie.