Hiya,

I have been on 4 different types of SSRIs, and after coming off seroxat at the end of August because of 'health' difficulties, my doctor and the psychiatrist thought I should try something different.

The thing is, I took my first dose of Mirtzapine Thursday night, and it knocked me out, which was great as have barely been sleeping, but after doing the same thing the following night (I spent most of Friday in bed), I then ended up spending the whole weekend in bed feeling sick and dizzy, and actually was quite ill with it on the Friday.. I haven't taken any since as they made me feel so ill...

I was just wondering if anyone thinks it's worth trying to get through these effects (I felt really drunk on them, and the room was spinning), or if it's a problem and I should go back to the doctor. I am a little confused at the moment as I didn't really want to take them in the first place, and this has made me even more wary!

Thanks,

Hannah

"Suddenly I see, this is what I want to be, Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me"