Hi all

Ive not been on for a while as my anxiety had improved alot once my thyroid condition was treated. I returned to work last week after 11 months maternity leave and was doing great....well thought I was.

I was sat at my desk when I suddenly started to feel breathless, I tried to ignore it but it carried on and I suddenly started to feel as though I was going to pass out with this strange feeling coming over me and thought I was dying or something. It was so strong that I didn't know what to do. My friend got me a glass of water and it started to ease slowly into a hot feeling going through my body and into my shoulders and back of my neck. It took a while for me to feel right and I felt drained after it all. I went to the doctors and he checked me over and said it sounded like a panic attack. I think I just want to hear how others feel to put my mind at ease.

Last year after having a baby I have experienced lots of anxiety symptoms and have been on Clomipramine for about four months, previously I was on Citalopram but had to stop as it raised my prolactin.

I used to regularly get the adrenalin rushes into my stomach and the stomach flipping but nothing like what happened yesterday. I thought I was doing well so feel a bit down now and nervous of when it will strike again.

Does it sound like a panic attack????

Seren