I thought of this after reading someone's post, and Im aware that most people with SA are misunderstood by people generally.
For instance, I could be errr.......waiting in a queue at a bank or something, someone makes a comment and couple of them laugh, but some notice you and you arnt laughing, but obviously listening. That's the error thhat creates the misjudging. Other people perhaps see us as fine, my ex councillor was addiment that the anxiety isnt visible to people (but I disagreed) or atleast alot less visible than you think.

What if, other people see you as fine, apparently normal, and intellectually able, and happy, because of the act we put on "Im fine, Im not anxious" and then in those moments where we are anxious and fail to reply/interact with others, then they understandably misjudge and think youre stuck up, or miserable, or something bad.

Anyway, our convincing front that we build over years, as a defense mechanism, has a negative effect on us. But it depends how often youre out of the house i guess, and it depends on how complete you've built your act...
Also we give away the vibe that we're hiding something terrible, being deceiving, when imo SAers are more honest and nice than people without any of these problems lol! so yea, rather pointless thread...
Any other SAers got thoughts on this acting/image thing?