My first post on here and I'm already posting something soo embarassing but I really need to ask...
My agoraphobia started as just a fear of needing to urinate in public and not getting to the bathroom in time, this was all because I had a UTI that doctors had failed to diagnose although I'd been three times about it in a week.
So because it took so long to diagnose and get rid of I'm now really really scared that I'm going to wet myself in public and so I didn't go out for ages and now I'm stuck indoors and if I do go out I have to go to the bathrooms every 20 minutes otherwise the urge gets so bad I have a panic attack and then I REALLY feel I'm going to wet myself..but I get to the toilet and there's nothing.
My mum always says she'd get me some sort of pad or something if I feel insecure about it..and then I could work through the panic attack and realise if wetting myself is or isn't something to worry about and if it is I wouldn't be embarassed cause nobody would know but myself.
Please don't laugh but please do reply with some help because I really want to get my life back on track..I'm only 15 and I've had this over 2 years already =(.