Hey all im new here. I really dont know what to do anymore, im a 20 year old male with a loving stable family life but everything else has gone to shit, I failed at school by getting bullied all the time, have no qualifications, a really bad job and no social life. I have since suffered from depression since 12 years old followed by mild anxiety which then follows by severe anger. I started smoking pot at the age of 14 right through till now at the age of 20 where I have quit for a week. The only reason I quit was so that I didnt feel the guilt as none of my family condone any drug use. Since quitting this past week I have resorted to drink with my intake going up all the time. Some people cut themselves however I use pot which numbs me down and keeps my mind entertained. Im lost without it and im really feeling the burn and anger coming out. I have been to the doctors two years ago and I really dont want to resort to anti deppressants or speak to someone face to face about my problems, my lack of social life is tearing me apart and I dont know what to do anymore. thanks for reading :(