I didnt have a passenger for my first trip to yoga class yesterday so thought my best friend Ted could come with me . all knowing all seeing Ted. Never dishes the dirt, very diplomatic. the best friend anyone could have .
I drove the arduous 3 miles to the venue -Ted being my map reader mind, we arrived there safe and sound- what do you think TED I asked . TED didnt say anything, being the all wise ted that he is he didnt need to.Ok thats good I said , we are ready for this yoga class. After 1/2 an hour of filling out forms we were ready to start. lying on the floor with a foam block under your head is a bit strange I looked at Ted but he was sitting there taking it all in as usual, clever Ted.after an hour of various positions that I never thought possible and the occasional gas emissions around the room-yes Ted I am talking about you!! we were all totally relaxed . I think Ted will have to get a sweat band for the next lesson. he was pulling some brilliant moves there to the envy of the class. might even treat him to some new shorts too....Jean