Hi, maybe this is me overthinking but dont you think that English Scociety might create an evironment that might induce anxiety.

For a start capitalisam means there is always a pressure to work more, longer and harder. Things are needed to be perfectr and Now Now Now to compeate and be effiecnient. Vertualy all our employment is in the Service Industry. Its an unhealthy focus on money

There is little to be porud of at the moment, nothing actually usefull is made, we have no industry and no money of our own.

People tend to live in the past and always have a feeling that things cant be done, yet other contries have a more "can do" and "get up and go" attitudue.

The "Stiff upper lip" attitude, means socieal interatction is inhibited and not open, people ignore other people talking on the bus and I know I for one get realy up tight when a stranger starts talking to me for no realson in somware like a waiting room. It also means people dont complain much for things to improve, just moan about things so sothing gets done and nothing gets improved.

In shool I was always told that the harder you work and the better grades you get the better job yourl get the more money youl urn and the less effort you have to put in. - Now ive "grown up" I see its just not that way. I cant do what I want to do with my life becasue too manny of us have been deluded that we can do the same. As a relult Arts and Entertaimenment Law and other desierable carrea parths are over saturated and thease people have no back up plan - people are lost with no ware to turn to no inspireation and no aspireation.

There also seems to be a culture of fear anger and shame promoted by the media. I dont think there are genuily more bad people in the world, its just that nioce things dont sell papers etc.

Heavy drinking society (people vomiting in the streets etc) also dosnt help.

I know this is a bit of a ramble but needed to share it.
please reply if you agree or wish to coment or have arguments for/againts
or even potential solutions/ways in wich the individual can cope with it whould be much apretiated.