Last week had a series of blood tests for irregular periods that looked at a whole range of thinsg from hormones to liver functioning, I also had a swab test and smear test. I called them at 8am today and was told they were in (assuming not the smear test ones) and that the results of my blood test and swab showed highly abnormal and irregular results, I asked what was meant by this and the receptionist said she wasnt allowed to say further and that a doc would need to call me. Im being sent for other tests as a matter of urgency but they didnt say what other tests....

A doc hasnt got back to me yet and im freaking out, have been waiting two hours now! My periods are extremely irregular, and there may have been spotting (they are so irregular and vary so much in length and heaviness I couldnt tell the difference between spotting and a periods), in addition my doc has commented on how red I am internally and the amount of discharge but theres no yeast or bactrial infection!! Freaking out the tests show suspected cancer of a gynecological nature such as cervical, ovarian, uterine, vulval or vaginal cancer!! The redness internally with no other cause im particularly worried is the start of vaginal cancer! The receptionist went silent when I asked for more info, spoke off the phone to someone and then mentioned a doc would contact me, how ominous does that sound!