Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I have posted here - I am really trying to get a handle on my anxiety level, but health anxiety seems to be a sticking point for me.

About 3 weeks ago, I started having pain in my right shoulder and down my arm and it hurt to turn my head. I dealt with it for about a week and then started going to a chiropractor. He said it was a disc in my neck that was irritated and since then, I have been going to him for treatments.

I was starting to feel better and on Saturday, I had no noticeable symptoms at all. Yesterday; however, they came back with a vengeance and now I have pain in a different area of my upper back and more arm pain along with a slight numbing of the very tip of my index finger.

I am worried about this, as I was seemingly getting better.

I just want to cry. It has been so hard for me because my dr. said I need to change my sleeping position (which I have done, reluctantly) in order to keep my neck fron getting worse. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in awhile. The arm pain is the worst and I'm afraid that my finger will be permanently funny feeling.

Moreso than that, I am worried that I might need surgery.