Hi All

I have been having trouble with my eyes, just very sensitive and sore they have been reacting to all sorts of things like warm air, smells etc.

It got very bad last week and the doc gave me drops and cream. Unfortunately they were not that effective.

It turns out that on the higher dosage of the Citalapram (probably all SSRI's) do cause dry mouth and dry eyes. It's not so bad with the dry mouth because you can keep drinking.

Anyway, to get to the point; the psych has just reduced the med from 60 to 50mg. Also, because I haven't had complete success with this med - she wants to add a small amount of Noritriptylene to it.

I told her that I would be really worried about doing that. I know you can mix a tricyclic with an SSRI but it stillworries me. I told her that I wouldn't be happy on this larger dose of Citalapram and the Noritriptylene and she said we would work on reducing the Citalapram.

I would love to hear from anyone who have had their meds mixed before just to get t heir views.

I have to say I have improved a lot over the last few months. I do get out more - although I still get levels of anxiety which manifests itself in an urge to cry. I know I've mentioned this all before.

Sometimes I can be fine - it's strange.

My love to all
Yvonne

Y Goble