I can feel it.

Had oen back in March and i can feel the same symptoms again :(

My car insurance company have been messin me about today and i started shouting at them and my mum, neglecting myself and just sitting there starin into space. I can literally feel the adrenalin runin through my body, and my vision is weird again, my arms feel floaty and i cant walk in a straight line as im so off balance. I have spent all day crying. I just wish i could feel normal. I cant deal with this anymore :( I read that long term stress and adrenalin can cause heart problems, and no matter how hard it try I cannot get rid of the adrenalin and constant worry/stress, I never ever feel relaxed, i get one or two 'good days' a week where i feel ok, then the rest is spent feeling like im dying :( Thing is, i dont feel depressed, i only feel anxious about my symptoms that im seeing a neurologist about in february, i just dont get what is going on with me :(

Can long term anxiety and stress/adrenalin cause you to 'crack up' and go in a mental institute?? Ive always wondered how the patients end up they way they do... i worry myself sick im guna end up in there and never ever get better coz the stress and worry is too much for my brain to cope with...

Please help i cant do this anymore... im actually starting to feel very very ill... maybe going to the local mental hospital would be better for me, but i have a little 2 year old who i love so much, plus i go to college.. ppl think that coz im doing that then i must be well, but fact is, i force myself to carry on coz i dont want ti get a hold of me again.. but all the time im absolutely dying inside :(

I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!