i suffer anxiety disorder and am emetophobic (fear of oneself vomiting) anyway this is what am struggling with my fear of vomiting and negative thinking !!
am constley worry about bein sick i even stopped eating for about 3-4 months :-( i have been eating again now for just over 3-4 weeks =) but mainly just little things safe foods ect bread, biscuits,,,, bland foods
anyway am still worrying 24/7 i can even just go a day with 1-2 pieces of toast and my negative thinking kicks off thinking "" oh i have eaten to much i am going to feel sick or be sick"" so this is restricting my life and my eating alot like it did for me not eating those few months i no i could even stop eating again but i really want to eat as i no we have to eat to live but i just want this negative thinking to stop!! am waitong for my appointment for a counsellor and CBT but i feel am waiting forever... how can i stop it in the mean time i am reading a book about NLP but i have only just started reading it...
I just want to live a normal life and eat normal again without worrying 24/7

like today i have eaten -

6am - 1 slice of toast with 2 digestive biscuits

10.30am - 2 slices of toast with 1 digestive biscuit, 2 milk tray chocolate pieces

1pm half a packet of chocolate balls (just smal pk)

4.15pm - a ham & mayo sandwich, a small slice of victoria sponge cake

and after everone of these i have negative thoughts about i have eaten to much even when i had the first slice of toast there all like 2-3 hours apart but i should be eating more ie a meal but i panic to much i wont eat no more now untill tomorrow breakfast and it makes me angry and i get very fustrated with myself for not just ignoring the negative thinking and eating what i want when i want..

my doctor and my boyfriend, family, friends etc... have all explained that we can eat what and when we want in modaration untill are stomachs are comfortable and we wont be sick UNLESS we had toxins etc... in are stomach but i still manage to negative think and i let it take over even if i am hungry or starving even........... somedays i just have one slice of toast and i will think i have eaten to much and will be sick or feel sick then i could have a good day and eat alot and not have many negative thought sbut these are really ruining my live am 28 and just dont have a life because of this....
My children even eat more than me and are NEVER sick i have watched my friends etc... pig out on aload of crap chocs junk food and never be sick so why am i worry 24/7 ..............
i have had this phobia all my life but it has never bothered me the way it is now as i used to eat n eat all day n night and was never sick (i do keep teling myself this but still cant overcome the negative thinking) but my anxiety just got out of hand went really bad i lost all appetite and stopped eating then my phobia kicked off =(
also am finding everytime i do eat i end up with either belly ache or badly bloating =(

any help or advice would be brilliant x