Hi,
I have been bullied for 6+ years and from this I have anxiety and cannot stop worrying that I will get bullied at school and in the street, so I tend to stay at home most of the time, I go to school and I go to my therapy appointments but that's it..
I have all of the symptoms of depression, and when I realised this I went to my GP who referred me to a therapist, I had been told by lots of people that I had depression, and I wouldn't really self harm and attempt suicide for no reason! And I definetly wouldn't do it for attention because it is sooooo hard and hurts so much trying to get through just one day!
My therapist asks me about wanting attention and its really annoying me! I don't even tell people that know me in real life what is wrong with me, my friends and my family don't know, i hardly talk to anyone about my problems.
I can't change my therapist because all of the therapists there have been told there is nothing wrong with me!
I struggle to get through the day, and self harm is the only thing helping me through :(
If I have all of the symptoms of depression how don't I have it? :s
xxxx