I was former panic attack sufferer, for over 10 years...but now im finally over them.

My biggest fear was fear of stage. It wasn´t just butterflys in my stomach or shaky hands while holding presentation paper... it felt worse than death to me.

So now im here because i want to help you and do it without offering you to take any medications or learning another breathing exercises:P I know that same stuff that worked for me, might be no use for you, but I did got over my fear and so i just want to offer my experience.

I also notice that lots of peaople here are those who currently suffer and those who aready have conquer their stage fright, panic attacks or anxiety dont usually come back these places and forums, because they dont need to. I think we need more people here who can offer their tips and experiences about how to get over and to share their story.

I dunno if you can email me here, since im new member and dont know yet how things work here, but if you can, feel free to ask me anything related to fear, panic attacks or anxiety