Hi everyone

The most scary thing happened to me yesterday. My eyesight went really strange. I couldn't see properly and couldn't figure out if it was one eye only or both. It was like the more i tried to centre of something it would be hazy and like fade in and out . I thought I was imagining things at first. It was a bit like if you look at the sun then when you look at normal things you can't see properly because the shadow of what you looked like is there. It was so weird. I had a massive panic attack thinking it was a stroke or that i was going blind . I asked my husband to take me to the local hospital. The doctor there was lovely and checked my blood pressure and eyes etc and said all seemed to be ok. Of course I burst into tears. I was so shaky and sweaty. I'm sure the panic attack didn't help my eyesight at all. The doctor suggested i get my eyes checked again at the opticians which I will organise this week. I just wondered if anyone else ever experienced eye disturbances and do you think anxiety would make it worse?

Oh also the doctor said it could be migraine auras or something !

Thanks Guys
Luv Tracy