I read a lot of posts on here from people with phobias who are very unhappy and want to get better but hand on heart i dont really feel the same way

I have agoraphobia..social phobia and ocd but i feel very different about them..ocd i feel is an illness which i suffer from..its kind of attached to me but i feel like agoraphobia and social phobia are part of me..my personality just as much as loving all animals and being sarky is..i dont feel like its an illness that i need to make better or change

I have wondered for a while if i have Avoidant Personality Disorder and not agoraphobia and social phobia as i have been like this since i was a child and have no idea why
I do have days where i think wouldnt life be easier if i could go out on my own or days when i think why am i not like other people? but most the time i am content just being me
I am just starting treatment but to be honest i have no idea how it is going to work as just thinking about being able
to go out on my own or not feeling scared makes me feel like i wont be being myself if i do that
I wondered if anyone else feels like that?