Hey all,

didn't want to clog this forum up as most of the posts releate to first time users.

Indeed today on the advice from my doctor who was concerned about my continued use of Diazepam, suggested i try these beta-blockers instead.

Not read up on them till just now and they seem interesting.

Again on her advice i've taked one 40mg tablet just to see how i get on, about 30 minutes into it and i certainly feel relaxed.

Just seeing if the suggested 3x40mg dose would leave me feeling relaxed all day, or do people find peaks/troughs of calmness and anxiety?

Also, they state they block the 'fight or flight' response so if this is the case, will i cease to be scared by anything? that being the silly question as it's mild compared to the expected anxiety relief these bring.
Again just seeing what everyone else's experience can tell me. I'm not saying i'd not enjoy being fearless! it's just not that normal haha.

Any response is appreciated.

FYI i take 30mg Mirtazipine and 150mg Trazadone at night for anxiety also. I have 5mg Diazepam tablets for immediate attacks but am keen to stop using them due to the withdrawal affects!