I just don't know what to do anymore.... I started getting panic attacks and have anxiety when I just turned 16 ( I am not turning 21 this year), after a trauma happened in my life. I have tried everything... tablets, hypnotherapy, CBT, counselling, relaxation/diet/exercise, italk programme... like everything and it gets a tiny bit better (as in I can go to uni alright - which is 15 min drive, and go to town but nothing more) and then it gets worse like now when I can't seem to do much, feel so low and depressed. like my parents are going on holiday and want me to come along but it is just a massive no no as cant imagine it :( I wanna visit my family who all live in Austria but cant, I wanna visit my friends at uni who are in their last year but can't. Also, once I qualify, I don't even know if I can do my job (primary teacher) Standing in front of classroom and teaching fine... but what about school trips and residentials :S err I just feel so lost and alone and down and anyone who could help me... even help me see a bit greener would be great! thanx..