Hi guys,

I haven't posted on here in such a very long time, I've spent ages reading all your posts though inbetween. I thought I was finally 'on track' last year but recently have found myself lost in this lonely world of uncertainty and fear - again.

In 2010 I was diagnosed with ectopic heart beats by a cardiologist after a 24 hour monitor test and after counselling convinced myself that it was nothing life threatening and all due to my anxiety. However, recently I have started have more of the ectopics and started with dizziness, although not always at the same time. My new gp has referred me back to a cardiologist for further tests!!!!!!!! And now I feel I am back to square one, constant worry over my heart. I have been given 40mg of proponlol (beta blocker) twice a day. I am petrified to take one, I've had them 2 weeks now and are too frightened to take them. The gp said to make sure I wasn't alone the first time I took it - which has heightened my fears along with ready the side effects. My dad also collapsed on beta blockers!!!!!!!! Any advice? :