Hi All.

I've been suffering with Healthy Anxiety for 14yrs now!

On the whole with medication i can keep it under wraps most of the time, but like us all it has a way of creeping back into my life when im having some prolonging symptoms. I'll try and keep this short and to the point, but would really appreciate peoples views, support and advice on my current problem.

For a month now i have had the feeling i need to urinate a lot more frequently and i always feel busting like i've been holding it for ages. It also wakes me up in the night for one , which never happens. The degree of it changes from day to day, but it never completley goes. I dont get any pain whilst going to the toilet.

Went to the dr's and she sent off a urine sample which came back negative, but gave me a course of antibiotics just in case , which didnt improve anything apart from giving me Thrush. Gave it another week or so and things being no different i went back again. Dr got me to do another sample and pop it down to A&E so it would be done quicker and said he would contact me if need be as he didnt want to give me more antibiotics if it wasnt neccessary. Got a message a couple of days later saying he wanted me to pop by the surgery to pick up a prescription as i had a urinary track infection! i of course was relieved and am now on my 3rd day out of 7 antibiotics and not a thing has changed apart from the fact it's probably been worse! Me being me im now convinced its Bladder Cancer or something similar and am getting my knickers in a right twist.

Is there anyone out there who has suffered with the same thing or similar??? i just need a little support and reassurance! i know Anxiety and stress can course similar symptoms, even my dr mentioned that.

Would love to hear peoples stories,

Thanks so much for reading,

Mandy xxxx