Hi all,

Just a quick update on my progress on Floux. As the title suggests, I'm trying to overcome my biggest fear, getting on with my life in London. Today is the first morning I have woken up alone in London and it has terrified me. My bf is away to work and his mum is coming to visit me in a few hours which will be nice tomorrow will be my first day where I will be completely alone until he comes back from work.

This scenario, among others, was exactly what I feared when returning from home to here. I am a nervous wreck this morning, couldn't swallow my toast without drinking water and just had my meds. I hate being on my own here, I had a bad virus in January and suffered plenty of panic attacks on my own which has scared me now. I know I need to face these fears.

My main symptoms this morning is blurred vision waking up, feeling slightly shaky, weak and dizzy, scared, feelings of panic and not being able to cope. However, i do feel slightly different to before as I haven't broken out in a full panic, yet. I am hoping to keep it this way today

Milk
X