Hi havent been on for a long time but thought i would share some information have been on and of seroxat for the last 13 years the last year being only 10mg a day.Recently became unwell with panic/anxiety and depression early morning wakening gone of food etc went back to the doctor.Rather than upping the seroxat to 20mg doctor decided that now was a good time to change to somthing else after only being on 10mg of seroxat for last year.He gave me 50mg of sertraline so far havent felt to bad apetite back early morning wakening not so bad havent had the sick nausea feeling with anxiety but still waking up early.Hoping these tablets work for me been off work a couple of weeks hope to return soon even though im anxious about returning.Thought id post my experience to help others i will update my experience with sertraline as i keep taking it

---------- Post added at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 ----------

I forgot to add lol have had a few side affect since starting sertraline 50 mg nothing to bad pain in ear for two days bit spaced out first three days and the worst which i still have a bit is an upset stomach some days hopefully this shall fade with continued treatment.