Hiya all, Im Rachel new to all of this. I have been struggling with mental health problems' since I was say 13 I am now 22 and only now I feel like I'm learning how to deal / cope with aspects of my life personally and in general. I have just started (7 days) new medication called mirtazapine after being on a prozac for about 2years. I have been told I have PMDD (Premenstrual dysphoric disorder). My anxiety is tremendous and a week before my period at it's worst it affects my relationships and day to day life really badly. When I feel as like I can't cope I do the fight or flight thing!!! By that I mean I will lash out on the people closest to me or run away for weeks at a time and go on a massive binge drinking episodes not getting in touch with my family. It's a bloody nightmare for me and most of all my partner. Of whom without I can honestly say I don't think I would be facing up to my mental health problems, well doubt I would even be here today!!! Sorry I'm going on now.......
Well that's just a bit about me, I hope this site will help me understand more about myself and get to chat to people in the same kinda situation as me. xx