Hi I am new on here and been looking to see if anyone has a similar problem to me. I suffer with social anxiety and other anxiety problems. I also have OCD espically before I go to bed. I am currently seeing someone for my anxiety and going to look at my OCD soon.
I was just wondering if anyone had similar routines as me.

Before I go to bed I have to take two glasses of water with me and they have to be filled up to a certain point, I also have a hot water bottle or one of them hotties with me.
When I get upstairs I have to sort my bed out and put everything away where it should be. Once all thats done I have to roll my dressing gown up in a certain way to hide the rope am I scared of it
I have to check my window is shut but unlocked, I do this a lot even get out of bed to check even though I have already done it a number of times.
The big problem is that I set my alarm to go off through the night, this is done twice around the same time with about 2 - 3 hours apart

I also get anxious if I don't have a hanky under my pillow, I need to wear socks for bed and have a cover over me (even in summer) and have a lose fitting PJ top (these things make me feel safer).

I am hoping to get all this sorted in my next sessions but wanted to some comfort to know I am not alone or that am werid for doing all this

Lizard