Hi everyone

Do you think that the reason that there are not many positive stories is just a symptom of what this forum gives us? After all, I guess that most of us joined the forum to talk to other people that suffer the same and to feel less alone and to find someone that understands. So inevitably, it will be full of "I feel bad, is it just me?" types of threads.

when I am in the 'bad zone' I find the good stories just make me feel alienated and I don't resonate with them so in many ways they can make me feel worse. A bit like the threads on here that talk about looking at happy people in the sunshine.

I find that when I try to read them, my eyes just gloss over the good bit and I only focus on the horrid back story. I can only think that this is a symptom of the illness.

I think that my anxiety can make me insular and a bit selfish I suppose - in that, when I do have good days and feel all right, I don't want to think about the bad stuff and, infact, I almost forget about it until I come crashing down again.

However, I totally get the point about sharing the ups - so I will make an effort to post on my good days too.

I have a had a mixed weekend -a good saturday and a bad sunday, so later on, I will post about what I did on saturday!