Right , I'm going to be totally honest. I was precribed these in Feb but been to afraid to take them. But I'm feeling suicidal now and I really dont think lifes worth living. I've had an inner ear disorder since last Oct which has left me with awful symptoms of fuzzy head, blurred vision, floor moving and anxiety. It has been so hard to deal with and having already got HA it has totally ruined my life. I have no motivation or enthusuism for anything . I'm exsisting but not living. I feel sorry for my 3 kids and hubby. They have had to deal with alot with me over the months. Ive had slight depression before this but at least I looked forward to things and enjoyed myself. Now I dont do social things, I get too anxious esp when my symptoms are bad and I dont know now wether my symptoms are linked to the condition or anxiety now.

Please can you tell me your success stories about going on these. How long it took to make you feel better? Before you went on them did you feel like me and did those feelings go? Are you happy now? I need help before I go too far. Please help me