Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope this helps to stop your anxiety

Re: Help with Anxiety and Panic Attacks

I just read your post and I felt compelled to join NMP. I will put my story on the forum when I have time but i just wanted to say your story is very similar to mine. Both similar ages, suffered throught the same period and have also found the same answers. Lifestyle change is everything. Diet, exercise, relaxation, etc are so important. I read other posts and they were just how I was. I could also add a few things that i did but what you said is so true, - i just wonder how many people will actually take note and apply it!

Re: I hope this helps to stop your anxiety

Really superb post

Great post, Great advice...

Wow thank you so much for that post. My anx has been so bad over the last few months to the point I have been in such a bad rut. Im so unhappy everyday with how I look and yep I get up, put the same dreary clothes on & sit on the sofa watching tv its not until I read it here that I realised. I guess doing something as simple as that really does help. So Im determined after reading this to change my lifestyle, my god I know its gonna be hard but I know it.ll be worth it. Thank you so much for this post, I will be refering back to it no doubt. I dont know if this will work for me or not but as you said what have I got to lose - yet I have everything to gain thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by suef23 View Post
    Wow thank you so much for that post. My anx has been so bad over the last few months to the point I have been in such a bad rut. Im so unhappy everyday with how I look and yep I get up, put the same dreary clothes on & sit on the sofa watching tv its not until I read it here that I realised. I guess doing something as simple as that really does help. So Im determined after reading this to change my lifestyle, my god I know its gonna be hard but I know it.ll be worth it. Thank you so much for this post, I will be refering back to it no doubt. I dont know if this will work for me or not but as you said what have I got to lose - yet I have everything to gain thanks again
    Glad you found the post useful, good luck overcoming your anxiety, I hope you have woken up today with a different outlook on life and put your dreary sofa clothes in the wash basket

All the best

Thank you so much for this. This has given me hope. Which I really need right now.i am definitely going to give it a go. Thank you for sharing xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Supersal1984 View Post
    Thank you so much for this. This has given me hope. Which I really need right now.i am definitely going to give it a go. Thank you for sharing xxxxx
    Great, hope it works out for you, good luck

Thanks that is a excellent post. very interesting.

Aw thanks. I hope so too! It is so good of you to share this. Thank you again x

One thig I forgot to mention - Please stop looking up symptoms on the internet.

This will without doubt make your anxiety much worse!

If you want to get rid of your anxiety, palpitations or panic attacks please STOP doing it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information