Day 15: Hey guys sorry slow on posting again and thanks for the replies its comforting to know that there are others who can let me know what the go is... but yeah today so far isnt too bad even though ive only been awake 2 hours im trying to keep a positive mood today... been so all over the place but feeling like im getting my emotions under control. i think alot of it is that for the past few years i have been smoking alot of marijuana and drinking at a semi-professional level and this not feeling alot of emotions.. and over the last few months since quitting i have been so derealized that i have felt emotionally numb... and now im feeling all these emotions i havnt felt in years and theyre taking me a while to adjust... and in doing so i am lashing out without realising and shitting those around me... urgh hopefully though i can feel myself stabilizing a fair bit and feel i have a better control over them.. i have a psych app this afternoon and i can vent there for a while.. *******s been away for a month while ive been starting on these meds grrr... and while im on the trying to keep positive mood, love to everyone and i really do hope everyone has a great day today.. i know that even just a minute of hapiness can turn your day around so have a hug from me, go have a cup of coffee somewhere nice and chill for a bit

---------- Post added at 08:01 ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 ----------

oh yeh and Swgrl, nah doc didnt give me anything else... ive been putting of going to the docs for the past 10years so i have alot of stuff i gotta deal with in succession.. and he says the less drugs now the better