Yep definitely makes a big difference. He showed me what it would look like if I had ever had a heart attack (no matter how far back) so now i know for certaini didnt have a heart attack 7 months ago, what it would look like if I was having a heart attack at the time and would also show abnormalities like if enough oxygen wasn't getting to your heart or it was having to work harder. It's these abnormalities that would trigger further tests but he was quick to stress that even if they did refer for further tests this still didn't mean there was anything seriously wrong. The heart can do all sorts of weird and wonderful things and he told me its a pretty tough bit of kit!

Also he listened to my heart and lungs. Others have done this as well before and said its fine but again he explained what he was doing. They listen for any whispering which could indicate a problem with a valve on your heart or any murmurs. When they listen to your lungs they are listening to whether there is any fluid build up which again may indicate a valve problem as fluid (blood) begins to back up.

It really did set my mind at ease over these issues.