Hi I think it's simple Do or Don't!
Might sound blunt and obvious BUT...... As I sit here someone whom 2 years ago had a brakedown and never suffered with panic attacks anxiety before 2011 - I Now feel trapped im due 19th tis month. If u like read some of my recent threads post I basically have driven myself into the ground because in my mind I just keep thinking almos daydreaming that I'm going to die! Or serious issue with baby. I've got 2 kids already BUT when I had them I wasn't a panic sufferer & let me tell U I had acute severe panic attacks that ruined my teaching career & 6 months of agrophobia. So I KNOW how bad the whole panic thing gets!

The thing is I know rationally I'm reading tooo much into the ultimate part of pregnancy But, what your doing is worrying about getting pregnant to start with. I can completely understand your concerns as a fellow GAD sufferer but your not even pregnant yet so this is not worth the level of stress your creating for yourself. U already know the facts , u have anxiety as it is , u want a baby, soo are u gonna let it stop u from having children , just to regret it later in life?

So it's either Do or Dont in my honest opinion - chat with your hubby about all these worries, perhaps speak to people who've been through the process or chat to your GP?