Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lofepramine tablets

You can try cutting out one of the quarters of the diazepam and see if you notice any difference .

When are you seeing your GP again ?

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

[8D]i had to go yesterday because my diverticular disease flared up and gave me awfull cramping pains.he told me to carry on with the medication and go back in two weeks time.i cannot understand why i cannot let go of some of the fears i keep getting i am doing half an hour a day self hypnosis to relax me in my dinner hour from work.but i feel as if i am drunk allthe time on the tablets but do not drink alchol.is this a side affect of the medication.

l.m.bell

Mili

It could quite possibly be the side effects from the tablets that are making you feel like that, but it will pass hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Mili, see what the doctor says. Did he say take it at bedtime, I take 70mg in a morning and 70mg in an evening,he may increase yours in time if not enough, it is early days and it will take a while to get into your system.Everybody has sad days even when they are not sufferers.Just keep patient and Im sure you will be ok.Take care,let us know how you get on, love Alexis,x

<div align="right">Originally posted by alexis - 23 July 2005 : 19:02:28</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    [8D]are you taking any other medication as well as the gaminol yesterday the doctor i saw was not my usual one but he was talking about increasing them but to wait until my usual doctor is there to see what he says.do you waken up feeling dizzy with pins and needles in your arms and legs or is this unusual

l.m.bell

Hi Mili, i take gamanil twice a day like I said, I have just been prescribed valium for use in "emergencies", I do take other medication but it is for asthma and eye complaint, I dont wake up dizzy but often get pins and needles in the lower part of my arms but the upper parts feel as if they are missing if this makes any sense, I dont think these are side effects of medication(I dont read side effects) I think it is all down to anxiety etc which is prob what yours will be due to,it is best to talk it all over with your usual gp when he returns, Meg will probably be along soon, she will know more probably.
    Do you get any more help eg counselling or cbt? I do and found/find that really beneficial.
    hope you are ok, it all takes time, Love Alexis,xx

Hi mili
    I also take 70mg lofepramine twice a day and have just been prescribed valium for use in "emergencies", same as "alexis".
    I don't suffer any ill effects from them luckily! I do also take an anti-inflammatory tablets and cimitedine for my stomach.. otherwise I'm ok on them!

weesue
    Born Ok The First Time!

I took my 1st one last night and had the worst nights sleep! talk about dry mouth!, and woke up feeling a bit crappy this morning too, ment to take one in the day also but am thinking ill jus start by having one in the evo for a few days 1st. did anyone else get this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information