Thread: Healthy Living

Re: Healthy Living

Hi, Terry! Cool, okay got it! Thanks!
    Marie

Thanks SADnomore re DHEA

Ow wow! Where did these comments come from! Glad to see so much interest

My sleep and eating was a little wacky over the last couple of days. I went to Croydon on Wednesday and we came back yesterday evening for a funeral. Travel always seems to knock my body off rhythm so will get back on top of it today. And with my meds settling down now I feel more in control and feeling the benefits of my healthier lifestyle

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Quote Originally Posted by Oosh View Post
    I have just spent £17 on Rhodiola Rosea and will see how that goes.
    Oosh, I am looking into Rhodiola Rosea and wonder how you got on?

I'll tell you how I'm getting on !
    I'm disgusted that the link Annie just gave you had it for £8 and mine cost £18 !
    And the one in Annie's link seems to have 500mg and mine has 166mg !
    I need to lie down.
    Lie down and buy some from Annie's link, which is what I've just done :]

I have been on it for over a month now Tessar and it's been ok. So I've bought another months worth.
    I've not noticed anything significant. I think my hormones might have been boosted a notch. (In a MAN way) I THINK I definitely noticed it at the start.
    The months been pretty level and buoyant hence me investing in another months worth because I'm undecided.

I've got the ones from Annie's link coming on Monday too now.

My healthy living took a bit of a down turn towards the end of the month, money was very low (and non-existent at the end) and hubby and I often skipped meals for the purpose of not spending money. On the plus side it did make us more financially savvy and we've used up a lot of food in the cupboards and freezer, but eating fish and chips that have been in the freezer for God knows how long with no veg was not my idea of a healthy meal, but there was nothing we could do.

I maintained walking to work as often as I could, although being hungry and tired from working constantly for 2 weeks I did opt for more buses towards the last few days of work because I was simply knackered! Writing got neglected too but with a day off today, short shift tomorrow and day off from work and college on Tuesday I plan to get a lot of hours of editing done.

Now we have our food order done, a clean flat and time out I'll be going back to healthy eating, more exercising, more play, more relaxation and basically getting back in touch with humanity!

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Hiya

Rennie, you mentioned an omega 3 challenge or something. I'm looking for tried and trusted fish oil capsules with a serving of 800mg EPA 600mg DHA that are available in the UK.
    There are plenty available in the U.S but I'm having trouble finding any available for purchase in or to the UK.

If you're doing this fish oil challenge thing you've probably got more experience with me on fish oil. Do you know of any tried and trusted high strength fish oil producers in the UK who are supplying it in these kinds of figures ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information