Hi... I have no personal experience of this kind of issue, but I just wanted to post and say how sorry I am to hear you're in a bad state due to the worry regarding your test results.

I've just looked up 'demylianation', and now know what it might mean if found for sure, so I can understand your fears. However, I can't imagine the doctor would say things were ok, and the nurse too, if something untoward had been found. The most they'd say, I'd guess, would be "wait until your doctor gets the results", or something along those lines.

I've had a lot of health issues over the years, and I've never been falsely reassured by any doctor or radiographer etc... if it's good news, and they know, they tell me. If it's bad, they either hint at further testing, or refuse to tell me anything until the doctor who requested the tests has seen the results.

Tingling can definitely be part of anxiety, especially if you're really anxious. Maybe try and work on your breathing and relaxation, and see if you notice a difference in the tingling.

If you've just had this EMG test, why would you still want specific testing on your arms?