Thread: CBT4PANIC Professional Online CBT Treatment Plan for Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CBT4PANIC Professional Online CBT Treatment Plan for Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia

Nic,

What about the free versions of CCBT that are endorsed by the NHS & NICE? These are free or free where registered to a GP practice.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/online-...roduction.aspx

I think you should also rethink your statement about waiting times as that is not strictly true thesedays with IAPT in play and from some of us on here. In my city it is 3 months for CBT for instance but for some it is still 12+ months which is pretty disgraceful now there is the IAPT framework which only came in to reduce those waiting times. Another NHS governance failure really.

I think the programmes endorsed by the NHS themselves should be promoted on here as they have been obviously reviewed by suitably trained individuals.

There are more documented on the NICE website. I can't remember whether there was any charging.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 29-07-15 at 07:08.

Thread Information