Hi. I am 24 yo male. Not smoker and not overweight.

About 2 month ago, I began to had a series of symptoms that could possibly related to heart disease. I had mild shortness of breath especially worse when lying down or sometimes even sitting on a chair. I had dull aching chest pain all over my chest but mainly located on the left side of my left nipple. I was able to feel my heart beating especially when I am lying down. Also my blood circulation seems to be poor as I kept having tingling sensation on my hands and legs. Also sometimes, there is a pressure on my neck.

I visited like 6 doctor and all of them had different conclusions. Anxiety, GERD or virus infection. I also did 3 ECG, 1 stress test ECG, chest x ray and echocardiogram and all the results are fine.

Currently, some of my symptoms reduced. I have lesser chest aching and no shortness of breath. But the rest is pretty much the same and some new symptoms.
  • At times I feel like my whole body is pulsing fast for no reason. (I placed my hand on my chest to feel my heart beat, it does not seem like in sync to the pulsing)
  • Also sometimes I feel like my muscles at some random part of my body is twitching for no reason.
  • The tingling sensation on my legs and hands is still there as well.
  • Pressure on my neck is still there as well.

So any idea what do you all think is happening to me? Am I worrying too much?