Thread: ALS and why you DON'T have it!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ALS and why you DON'T have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Excellent post fish!

So many reasons why anxious folk should ABANDON the ALS fantasy. However I am sorry to see the first "yeah but..." Response to your thread so soon. Oh how anxiety LIES to people.
    I took it off the ALS support forum. It's sad to see all the posts from anxiety sufferers. The admins and members are incredibly kind and brave but they definitely know an anxiety sufferer when they see one and ban posters frequently. Many return under different names and are repeatedly banned. It's very sad to say that some of those posters are members here :(

I saw the same thing on the cancer forums I was part of and that's how I ended up coming here. Stuck around to try and help. It strikes a nerve with me just due to the level of disrespect shown after repeated reassurance and kindness and shows just how selfish HA can be. You're right Sixpack, anxiety lies on many levels.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 14-03-17 at 13:48.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information