Thread: Hugs for KeeKee Please

Hugs for KeeKee Please

Hi KeeKee I was going to reply to your delete my account thread but it's been closed think it got a little heated but not as bad as some other threads that never seem to get closed but hey we don't make the rules. Sorry to hear this KeeKee Hey there is nothing wrong with managing your child Too many parents today let their child get way with lots. I actually think KeeKee some of your added stress come from your daughter (not saying she is really naughty,but she knows how to get you annoyed, in my day you were asked once and once only to do some thing and you did it no questions asked. So think carefully before you do leave here, I too have been close to leaving my self for various reasons and still thinking about it. I came here for lots of reasons and some havent worked out sadly. But any way here are hugs for you Take care Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 22-06-17 at 15:05. Reason: Removed some content!

Re: Hugs for KeeKee Please

Definitely lots of & from me.

Teaching a child responsibility seems like good parenting to me go back generations and kids were helping around the family as a norm unless the family were rich.

Some of the posts were a bit harsh on the delete my account thread, have a hug from me It's very easy to criticise other people isn't it, we all do it sometimes though don't we. I just ignore people who criticise me nowadays, I give myself enough stick I don't need it from anyone else

Don't know if you will get this KeeKee. All the best to you

[QUOTE=Magic;1688083]Don't know if you will get this KeeKee. All the best to you[/QUOTEWhy not send her a pm Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Don't know if you will get this KeeKee. All the best to you
    She told me she knew about the thread as we were PMing before she left. I bet she will have seen your message & greatly appreciated it, Magic

I will miss you KeeKee

So sorry, I was not around. Our phone and internet was taken down in the storm two weeks ago. So, if you look in to read, I want you to know that you are a lovely person and try not to let anyone or life get to you. You are stronger than that and you WILL be ok. x

keekee,

I didnt know you, sending you some hugs.

Bigboyuk,

your not permitted to leave, dont even think it. not allowed. you too can get through whatever it is you are going through.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    keekee,

I didnt know you, sending you some hugs.

Bigboyuk,

your not permitted to leave, dont even think it. not allowed. you too can get through whatever it is you are going through.
    Yvonne ha ha Iam not permitted to leave? ahh it was a temporary glitch I am not leaving thanks for caring Cheers

I haven't been around for a while so don't know what has happened but I'm very sorry if you've been upset by any harsh words or advice, KeeKee. You've always been there for your daughter come what may despite everything that has been going on in in your life and when life is a constant struggle everything is that much harder. We can all dole out advice from behind a screen but when you're dealing with it in "real life" it's not that easy. I hope things are better for you away from NMP xx

Thread Information