Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
Phil, do you think grass, and a garden in general, is clean? Don't let these thoughts win, you've stopped them before e.g. getting out of the shower for the bum wiping.
Yes I just think the lawmmower would transfer the germs all over the grass. The wheelie bins were on the grass too but that doesn’t worry me as much. I’ve thought up two options I will probably use an old strimmer in that area or I will dig the grass up and reseed. Perhaps I may be able to just forget it like many of my other ocd worries.

My bathroom bin ocd came from when I stayed at my parents house I blocked toilets and the bin was used to put the blockage in.

I don’t use bathroom bins now but it was there when I moved in and I had some rubbish like old hand soaps in it.

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
Phil try and stop this irrational/illogical thinking, not sure how the lawnmower comes in to the picture? If the old bathroom bin was (which I know it wasn't) contaminated then the grass would be contaminated so how could the lawn mower contaminate the grass which is already contaminated by the old bath room bin? You have no quality of life at the moment Phil write this stuff down and go through it step by step see if what you have posted just now really makes any sense even to you?? ATB
My illogical thinking was been worse of late. Like I won’t give something to my parents incase I have something similar and worry that will become contaminated. Doesn’t make sense but my mind will stop me giving the item anyway and the ocd wins. That’s why I opted to try some therapy to help reduce it.