Buster I used to snack, are you drinking enough water, sometimes we mistake being thirsty as being hungry, also if your diet is high in sodium it will be harder to loose weight? At one time I lost 80 pounds and it was a struggle, I gained it back because I wasn't mindful of my eating, as soon as I started cutting sodium, processed food, cutting fast food, what you call take away, and cutting out a lot of sugar and snacks and bread, and sodas, the weight just stared coming off without trying. Here is what I sometimes eat I will have either an English muffin whole grain, with peanut butter, or butter and strawberry jam, banana, and water, or I'll have a strawberry banana smoothie with milk,protein powder, for breakfast, for lunch I may have homemade chicken noodle soup and water, or home made Mac and cheese, or a salad and a hamburger, for dinner either a smoothie, or fish, rice and veggies, or pasta with my own homemade sauce, or nachos with my homemade seasoning, topped with cheese, ground buffalo meat or ground turkey, cheese,lettuce,tomatoes,sour cream and salsa,or four slices of pizza, it's a small pizza,and water, or Chinese stir fry with veggies,chicken steamed and steamed rice, using coconut aminos,it's a low sodium 9 grams soy sauce substitute, and water, I drink 80-100 ounces of water a day. If we go out to eat say fast food I'll get a burger without cheese, add lettuce and tomato and a small ice tea with just one packet of sweetner, not sugar, or if we go into a restaurant I'll have chicken, not fried, or salmon with veggies and a salad. For snacks I'll eat string cheese, apples, black bean quinoa chips, or woke grain chips with salsa, Healthy choice ice cream bars, or Greek yogurt with a bit of organic strawberry jam mixed in. I allow myself one cheat day once a month where I eat what I want. Oh thank you for saying good job