Thread: In my mind... Chest pain = heart issues.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brain Aneurysm/Hemorrhage Fears... It never ends...

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCoffee View Post
    I am certainly not a medical professional, but I can certainly say that if you had bleeding in the brain, you would not be standing there trying to grab something off a shelf, you would probably be on the floor in sheer pain.

Also, on another note, even sites like WebMD can describe symptoms inaccurately. I've had appendicitis (not even acute appendicitis), and the pain was debilitating (couldn't do much of anything besides lie on the couch trying to distract myself). WebMD? Ha, that's just regular old pain. Not even a single thing to describe pain that could be really bad. Here's a tip: if you suspect it's something like a heart attack or a brain aneurysm, and you're wondering "is this a heart attack or a brain aneurysm," then it's probably isn't.
    Thank you for the reassurance... I used to be so carefree as a kid and teen. As I grew older, I've become aware of the many possible consequences of my bad habits. Being obease and having high blood pressure being some of my main concerns. I'm afraid that it's taking too long to lose weight and with this sudden headache and heart issues, I've been thinking it's too late and have been cursing myself.

Hopefully my fatigue and discomfort with mild dizziness and nausea will clear up soon...

Re: Brain Aneurysm/Hemorrhage Fears... It never ends...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracom View Post
    Thank you for the reassurance... I used to be so carefree as a kid and teen. As I grew older, I've become aware of the many possible consequences of my bad habits. Being obease and having high blood pressure being some of my main concerns. I'm afraid that it's taking too long to lose weight and with this sudden headache and heart issues, I've been thinking it's too late and have been cursing myself.

Hopefully my fatigue and discomfort with mild dizziness and nausea will clear up soon...
    Well, at least you weren't overly anxious. I'm worried about colorectal cancer right now, at the age of 13.

Thread Information