Thread: Having health anxiety over dogs health

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Having health anxiety over dogs health

Oooo gosh, no I haven't, I hope someone here has used it. I do feel for you, I get very anxious if my pets (babies) need medication - as they aren't able to tell you if they are feeling odd or having side effects. Its only when it becomes really obvious that you know something isn't right. I have my own fear of medications and it transfers to the animals quite smoothly . I just did a quick search on this medication used in veterinary medicine, and yes, the three uses are blood pressure, congestive heart faliure and urethral spasms. Are you on any dog forums at all (sorry I'm not) where you could get a bit more information and some positive stories of its use?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Oooo gosh, no I haven't, I hope someone here has used it. I do feel for you, I get very anxious if my pets (babies) need medication - as they aren't able to tell you if they are feeling odd or having side effects. Its only when it becomes really obvious that you know something isn't right. I have my own fear of medications and it transfers to the animals quite smoothly . I just did a quick search on this medication used in veterinary medicine, and yes, the three uses are blood pressure, congestive heart faliure and urethral spasms. Are you on any dog forums at all (sorry I'm not) where you could get a bit more information and some positive stories of its use?
    Hi Carys, thanks for much for responding xx
    I’m jist like you, my health anxiety transfers to my animals and even my loved ones. I have only given him his antibiotics and not the scary meds yet. I’m not on any dog forums, do you know of any good ones?

Hiyer, I don't use a dog forum, sorry, I've tried doing some searches for you but not coming up with any obvious posts on this medication. Hows things there with pup?

Thread Information