Quote Originally Posted by Iamnervous View Post
Hello!

I have noticed when get in long flares of panic and anxiety that doesn’t have much break in adrenaline and bad breathing I get more noticeable veins. I have asked my doctors and cardiologists and no one bats an eye lash. one nurse was like yeah wow those are visible haha...but like it really scares me. i just had a perfect stress echo but when I get that overstimulated feeling my veins on my hands and feet just look wild. I guess adrenaline causes veins get bigger but like seeing new ones scares me! anyone relate? I guess the stress echo proved no blockages but i’m paranoid because I have anxiety. ��
I don't know how old you are or whether you are a thin, average or a well covered body type, but older people with a thinner disposition, have more pronounced veins on hands, feet and ankles. Plus there is a hereditary component in this.

Also if you use your hands a lot or exercise a lot then your veins will be more prominent. I have some very raised ones on top of my feet and I walk a lot. Actually, I've never thought much about them... they've been with me for years! Completely normal