Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
You do realize that your profile shows when you're logged on and the last date you were? Kudos for not posting for reassurance though

Positive thoughts
Sometimes, it's like you try and be an ass. There was no need for that, and he did refrain from posting, which I applaud.

Jonny, you may find that you not posting here for reassurance has longer lasting benefits than an immediate 'cure' of your issues. Try and remember that you spent a long time practicing bad habits and it takes a long time to reverse those habits. Try and roll with the stomach symptoms, they are part and parcel of an anxiety condition and/or stress. I haven't said anything about this before, but I've had a horrendous bout of IBS the last couple of months due to stress at home. My symptoms include pain, bloating, loose stools, stomach gurgling, nausea and a general sense of 'unease' around the mid section. But, you can just ignore it and get on with things, which is what I have learned to do over the last few years. They're just symptoms, and it's your reaction to them that is the problem, not the symptoms themselves.