I originally answered late at night and in the interests of brevity my intentions weren't clear. Here's the long version:

1) Just to get it out of the way, I'm not comfortable telling someone they definitely haven't been exposed to a lethal disease. A quick call to the OP's health department would provide a reality-based answer from a local expert. It's one of the few free things we get in the US's crappy healthcare system.

2) I've had OCD my whole life and rabies anxiety for the last few months. A few times I've gotten worked into a tizzy over some incident like the OP reports, and I've spent hours ruminating and Googling only to decide I can't make a life-or-death decision based on "something I read on the internet." Getting a reality check from a local expert who happened to be friendly and understanding when I admitted my struggles with anxiety, and who was more than willing to discuss what is considered a real potential rabies exposure and what is a figment of my fevered imagination, has gone a long way toward giving me confidence in classifying my perceived exposures as products of anxiety that I need to overcome.

So I stand by my original advice, with the qualifications that the OP should commit beforehand to following the official recommendations -- if they in fact tell you not to worry, don't call ten more health departments "just to be sure" and don't ruminate and Google about it the rest of the day. And use their advice as a baseline to decide whether any future triggers are genuine concerns or just products of anxiety.